I’m a live streaming fan who likes to watch & download videos over the internet. Watching videos is easy, but when it comes to downloading them, it becomes a little frustrating for me. That’s why I started to use a video downloader named VideoBuddy.
So after using this app, I wanted to Download VideoBuddy for PC and Laptop. Most of the users don’t know about a way to complete this specific task. Here, I’ll share a tip/trick to help my viewers install VideoBuddy for Windows 10/8/7/Mac OS.
VideoBuddy is one of the best open-source video downloaders which is available for smartphones. In fact, it is the fully-featured downloader app which you can use to watch and download videos. However, there are no such things as premium or free subscriptions. Because a user can start using the app without completing any startup forums.
Furthermore, the download manager is what makes this app worth every dime. This way, you are allowed to pause or stop your desired files at any moment. And if you want, you can also enjoy the app’s interface in the dark mode.
Main Features of VideoBuddy App in PC
Following are basic features which you can enjoy after getting VideoBuddy App in PC:
- Online Browser – This app has a built-in browser which lets you search for your desired media files. So you can visit different websites like Vimeo & Daily motion to watch your favorite files. And if you found them intrusting, then save them on your devices to watch them offline.
- Social Media Downloader – No matter if you are watching videos on Facebook Watch or WhatsApp status, VideoBuddy always welcomes you to download them. Just launch the app and navigate to your required tab.
- Online Video Detector – While you are live streaming videos on your device, this app will detect it from the start. So if you want to save your mobile network, then just download it and watch it again-n-again without wasting a single dime.
- Fast Download – Even if your device is connected to the slower network, you’ll be allowed to enjoy fast downloading. Because this app uses algorithms which extends the quality of downloading speed.
- Offered Resolution – Depending upon a user’s network speed, he is provided with a video resolution. But if he wants, he can change the video quality to any aspect ratio. Like FHD, HD, 340p, or 240p.
Download VideoBuddy for PC and Laptop
VideoBuddy is an Android App. But with the help of Android Emulators, you can download VideoBuddy for PC easily. The good thing is that you can download VideoBuddy for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and VideoBuddy for Mac. The reason behind this is an Android Emulator. If you want to install VideoBuddy on PC then you need to follow the instructions given below.
Easy Steps To Install VideoBuddy for Windows 10-8-7-macOS
- Download BlueStacks or Nox App Player on your desktop or laptop.
- Now that you have downloaded an emulator’s file, launch it to start its installation process.
- After complete the installation of the program, open it.
- When you can see the software’s home page, locate & visit the play store.
- Enter your Google Account to access Google Play Services on your computer.
- From the play store’s search bar, open VideoBuddy.
- Click on the install button.
- Start using VideoBuddy for Windows 10-8-7-macOS by clicking on the Open button.
If you are not ok with entering your personal info like Google account inside the emulator, then you can use the APK method as well. For that, just download the VideoBuddy APK file on your device. Now open the downloaded app’s file via BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Let it install and when its icon starts to appear on the home interface of the emulator, open it.
That’s all, thanks.