Fun on social media is now preferred by millions of users. Because it has the biggest pro of all time, a user doesn’t have to be near the other person to meet him/her. But there’s also one thing wrong with it that you can only bear talking to another person, not for so long.
So you have to find a platform that’s very fun-loving and where you get whatever you like according to your current mood. That’s why, I’ve decided to draft a guide to help my readers download TikTok for PC, free on Windows 10/8/7/MacOS. Let’s begin!
What is TikTok?
Many users confuse of TikTok is only a lip synchronization app. But such users only say this because they are unaware of the main facilities of this platform. It helps you create videos, animations, and much more. You just name your current mood and get what you are looking for.
However, it’s not like you can only upload videos of yourself on this portal. But even without making an account, you can watch the videos that are posted by other users. But if you want to fully enjoy the portal, then it works well for you to register an account, because it’s totally free.
And once you are able to subscribe, you are allowed to follow other users whose profiles you find completing. Watch their videos, comment on them, and even get notified whenever they upload a video. Just let them know that your support is with them.
If a user wants to create videos & upload them in TikTok, he gets to do the job all by himself. There’s no need to use any third-party photo or video editor for completing ordinary media editing tasks.
- No restrictions on pausing or resuming videos.
- Lets you download videos.
- Built-in video editor.
- Tons of great filters available for video editing.
- Let’s you share files to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- It contains a variety of moody genres.
- Available in various languages.
- Have online advertisements.
- Highly Addictive.
- Blocked in some countries.
Download TikTok for PC and Laptop
TikTok is an Android App. But with the help of Android Emulators, you can download TikTok for PC easily. The good thing is that you can download TikTok for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and TikTok for Mac. The reason behind this is an Android Emulator. If you want to install TikTok on PC then you need to follow the instructions given below.
But there’s one catch, TikTok is not some ordinary app, so there are several workarounds that’s I would like to talk about, in this guide. So I suggest you to keep reading until the end, it’s your only hope of acknowledging everything about our topic here.
TikTok for PC (Windows & Mac OS)
Downloading TikTok for PC is easy, but only if you are ok with using BlueStacks. Because this emulator gets the job done in less than 15 minutes. So if you want to complete the task, first download & install BlueStacks, then imply the following steps:
- After the successful installation of BlueStacks, launch it on your computer.
- Allow its first boot to complete in peace (doesn’t take more than 40 or 50 seconds).
- Once you are able to see its home interface, click on the play store’s icon.
- Enter your Google account to access Google Play Services.
- Thereafter, use the play store’s search bar to open TikTok.
- Click on the Install button and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Next, start using TikTok for PC by clicking on the Open button.
Download TikTok for PC without BlueStacks
If you want to get TikTok for PC without BlueStacks, then here’s another workaround for you. Here, I’ll introduce you to a Chrome plugin that developed for users who want to test Android apps & games on PC. And the good thing is that it doesn’t ask you to have a gaming or fast computer.
- Open your web browser and visit the Chrome Store to install Arc Welder. (Link)
- Once you have opened the provided link, click on Add to Chrome.
- Let the extension install in peace.
- After it’s added into your Chrome’s taskbar, open it.
- Now click on Add your APK and upload the app’s file.
- On the next tab, make the appropriate selection of Form Factor (screen resolution selection)
- You can make also make other selections like:
- Clipboard Access
- Additional Metadata (only for developers)
- After making the selections, click on Test
- That’s all, now start using TikTok for PC without BlueStacks.
How To Use TikTok on PC?
Now here’s another interesting trick that helps you use TikTok on PC without any usage of third-party emulators. You may not be aware of the fact that you are allowed to use this app’s online portal on your web browser.
For that purpose, you can use the following web browsers to visit TikTok on your desktop or laptop machine:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari for Mac
- Torch Browser
- Tor Browser (if TikTok is blocked in your country)
After you’ve opened the portal, just click on Watch now.
FAQs About TikTok
Which Countries Banned TikTok?
A good thing about TikTok is that it’s not banned around the globe. But there are some Asian UAE countries that have banned this portal because of their censorship board restrictions. But gladly it’s available in regions like the USA, UK, Europe, etc.
Can TikTok Track You?
In general, it is possible and true that TikTok keeps track of every user’s location. Because it gives you access to videos and profiles that are near you or from the same country. But no reports on authentic reports on anything going wrong with the information available on it.
What’s Bad About TikTok?
Well, if every user follows the rules & regulations, there’s nothing wrong with TikTok. Because the media content available on this platform is basically for users above the age of 16. Apart from that, this platform can be very addictive, so you can’t watch it all day long.
Because if you get addicted to platforms like this or PUBG, then you may not be able to complete your daily job or studies. But I’m not saying that it’s a bad platform, because a person should have something to kill time when he’s bored.
That’s all, thanks.