Android industry has a lot to offer us. Millions of beneficial apps and tools are introduced in the Play Store. Many of the tech lunatics find and use them according to their perspectives. Likely, we are going to talk about an amazing app only made for the Linux developers and users. Yeah! its Termux, which is delivered only for mobile devices. So I will help you download & install Termux For PC, free download on Windows 7/8/10 & Mac. Before we take you to the guide, let’s have a short overview of the app.
Termux is a Linux-based terminal which allows you to run & test commands respectively. It helps you to run C, Python, NodeJS commands with the help of your Android phone. As for the developers, they can use this app on a rooted device (which is not safe). So for the users who do not know much about the rooting process, they can stick to the stock firmware and access the app safely. The basic fundamentals of this app are to allow access to the Linux packages.
Variant Linux Add-ons
There are a number of facilities aka Add-ons available in Termux For PC, some of them are listed below:
- Widget: Run commands from the home interface of your device.
- Task: Access Termux from other apps and tasker.
- Styling: Optimize text colors and styles as you desire.
- Float: Get a draggable terminal to run commands anytime you want to.
- API: Acquire all the available hardware features on Chrome & Android.
- Boot: Execute scripts during the boot process.
Is Termux Good For You?
Termux is developed for both expert and beginner developers. It also helps a user to learn how to start developing programs & software. For the learning part, users can use the pkg_search command. They can enter their query and press enter, that’s it. Get the right results to start your programming career. Likely, for the experts, they can access the entire programming world without inconvenience. No blockade provided to them because of SSH protocols available within the app. Like to learn more about Termux? Visit wiki.termux.com.
Termux helps a lot in running Linux based programming scripts and short commands as well. The main thing about the app is that it does not comes with in-app purchases and online ads. It’s specifically delivered for the good of developers both the experts and the beginners. My experience with the app was really amazing, it helped me a lot in clearing my concepts about writing and executing complicated commands. So if you are willing to learn more in the field of code development, I would recommend you access Termux on Android or PC.
Termux for PC free download on Windows-Mac
In order to get the job done conveniently, a user must use to services of an Android emulator. It’s really easy to understand the whole operation. However, lots of Android emulators are introduced in the market. But are here to provide the best for our viewers, that’s why we will only be talking about NoxPlayer and BlueStacks. The given below procedure is for Termux for PC. Head below to start the tutorial:
Termux for Windows (All versions)
- Hit the given link to download and install NoxPlayer on PC. (Link)
- Once installed, see its tutorial till its homepage starts to appear.
- From its homepage, access Google Folder and click once on the Play Store icon.
- Enter your active Gmail ID in order to start processing on Termux for Windows.
- Now, type Termux in the search bar of the Play store and hit the enter button.
- Click on the install button and accept the installation license.
- Depending on the speed of your internet connection, this app will be installed in a matter of seconds.
Termux for Mac OS
- Access the provided link to install BlueStacks on PC. (Link)
- Before installing, try to understand the working phenomenon of Blue stacks by reading its provided tutorial on its official website.
- When this emulator is installed, open it.
- At first, you need to enter your Gmail ID in the emulator to start your work on Termux for Mac.
- From its homepage, click once on the Play Store icon.
- Type Termux in the search bar of Play Store and click on your desired app result.
- Hit the Install button and after a while, the icon of this app will start to appear on the homepage of BlueStacks.
That’s all for Termux for PC free download on Windows-Mac. As for the provided guide above, it helps a user to get the best results. The NoxPlayer is well-known for its compatibility on Windows and BlueStacks works well on Mac. So, feel free to feedback and do not forget to share our posts with your friends on social media. Thanks.