Solo VPN for PC allows an internet user to get a safe and secure environment to surf the internet. It comes as an easy to use VPN which allows one to connect with a single tap. Users are also provided with a number of proxy locations which they can choose according to their choice. Locations of famous countries like America, China, Australia, Canada, and many others. Though, users are also provided with a recommended proxy location which serves the best intrust of internet users. A piece of advice for the users, if you notice your internet speed is slowing down, select another locational server and you are good to go.
Total Privacy & Security
Fortunately, Solo VPN for PC lets you get a private internet connection. It helps you avoid becoming a victim of cybercrime activities. After a user has connected with the app, his original IP is faked and is exchanged with a fake one. This way, he becomes anonymous and hidden from the approach of online hackers. Likely, if you want to protect your online privacy, Solo VPN for Windows is the right choice for you. Even though, it erases all the footsteps made by users while surfing the internet.
Unblocked Websites & Social Media Platforms
In every country or region, there are restrictions made for internet users. Most of all, there are social media apps which are blocked and a user is unable to connect with the outer world. But its the right of every internet user to claim his online freedom. So, if you use Solo VPN for PC, you get to easily access websites & social media apps which are blocked by geographical restrictions. If you are one of the users who like to watch and download videos on the internet, Solo VPN for Windows will help you claim such a reward. As this VPN facility provided limitless downloading.
Solo VPN for PC free download on Windows-Mac
In order to get the job done conveniently, a user must use to services of an Android emulator. It’s really easy to understand the whole operation. However, lots of Android emulators are introduced in the market. But are here to provide the best for our viewers, that’s why we will only be talking about NoxPlayer and BlueStacks. The given below procedure is for Solo VPN for PC. Head below to start the tutorial:
Solo VPN for Windows (All versions)
- Hit the given link to download and install NoxPlayer on PC. (Link)
- Once installed, see its tutorial till its homepage starts to appear.
- From its homepage, access Google Folder and click once on the Play Store icon.
- Enter your active Gmail ID in order to start processing on Solo VPN for Windows.
- Now, type Solo VPN in the search bar of the Play store and hit the enter button.
- Click on the install button and accept the installation license.
- Depending on the speed of your internet connection, this app will be installed in a matter of seconds.
Solo VPN for Mac OS
- Access the provided link to install BlueStacks on PC. (Link)
- Before installing, try to understand the working phenomenon of Blue stacks by reading its provided tutorial on its official website.
- When this emulator is installed, open it.
- At first, you need to enter your Gmail ID in the emulator to start your work on Solo VPN for Mac.
- From its homepage, click once on the Play Store icon.
- Type Solo VPN in the search bar of Play Store and click on your desired app result.
- Hit the Install button and after a while, the icon of this app will start to appear on the homepage of BlueStacks.
Features of Solo VPN for Windows & Mac
✓ FREE and UNLIMITED: 100% Free, No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
✓ Largest VPN Coverage: Solo VPN offers the largest VPN coverage more than 30 countries including JP, KR, US, UK, AU, CA, TR, UA and more! ✓ Easy to Use: No settings required; One Tap to find available servers and setup connection,
✓ No sign-up, No registration: You don’t need to create an account or have a credit card!
✓ Limited Permissions: No root access needed, and Solo VPN only apply for network permissions. [Source: Google Play Store]
That’s all for Solo VPN for PC free download on Windows-Mac. As for the provided guide above, it helps a user to get the best results. The NoxPlayer is well-known for its compatibility on Windows and BlueStacks works well on Mac. So, feel free to feedback and do not forget to share our posts with your friends on social media. Thanks.