Download IPC360 for PC and Laptop. Android Apps are now commonly used on Computers and Laptop. Both Mac and Windows users prefer Android Apps on PC. If you want to manage home security cams from your PC then try IPC360 for PC. Basically, it is an Android App which shows live HD view of IP cams directly on Smartphone. But now with the help of Android Emulators, you can also download IPC360 for Windows 10, 8, 7 and macOS. Before we move towards the downloading guide of IPC360 on PC. Let us know something more about the app.
IPC360 App Review
IPC360 app lets users view live HD streaming of the cam with the help of internet connection. It does not matter where you are. Just connect a working internet connection and get a live view of cam directly on your device. For live streaming, you need to connect the cam with the app. To do so you need to register yourself on the app then enter details to IPC360 login. Click on Add a new device. Here enter details of surveillance cam such as Device Name, Port Number and most importantly IP address of the device. Once done, you can see live HD view of cam easily with the help of IPC360 Online.
Furthermore, this application includes features such as Video Recording, Video Playback, Two-way communication, Notification/Alert, and Motion Detector. If you have missed any part of live video then watch it from saved videos. Moreover, you can communicate with App and IP cam just like intercom device. If IPC360 app record any motion in cam video then you will receive a notification with real-time captured screenshots. This application supports PTZ control. You can view the video in Portrait as well as Landscape. It also supports zooming features such as Zoom in and Zoom out.
- Show live video of security cams from any part of the world.
- Video Recording and Playback.
- Two-way communication just like an intercom.
- Manage Multiple cams at the same time.
- Take screenshots.
- Issues with Push Notifications.
- Support limited surveillance cams.
- Sometimes Stuck on the screen.
Download IPC360 for PC and Laptop
IPC360 is an Android App. But with the help of Android Emulators, you can download IPC360 for PC easily. The good thing is that you can download IPC360 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and IPC360 for Mac. The reason behind this is an Android Emulator. If you want to install IPC360 on PC then you need to follow the instructions given below.
Steps to Install IPC360 for Windows 10, 8, 7 and MacOS
Follow these simple steps to download IPC360 for PC Windows and macOS.
- To download IPC360 Android App on PC. Download and Install Android Emulators on PC.
- After installing the emulator on your PC. You need to set up your Google Account.
- Google Account is necessary to download IPC360 App on PC and other Android Apps on PC.
- Now open PlayStore app on the emulator. Click on the search and type IPC360.
- Select the IPC360 app from the search results.
- Click on Install button and then Accept installation of IPC360 App.
Once installed, click on Open button in order to start using IPC360 for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 and macOS for free.
IPC360 for PC
IPC360 allows users to see live HD streaming of IP cams with the help of WiFi connection. You can see a video of the camera from any part of the world. If any video is missed by you then watch it from saved videos. Moreover, it includes features such as Motion Detector, Two-way communication, and Ptz Control. Try this application right now and let us know whether you like it or not.