We all make mistakes but it does not mean that we have to pay for each one of them. Likely, there are many among us who have saved their important files in their smartphones. It’s obvious that no one likes to lose his/her beloved media files. So if you accidentally delete such a file, wouldn’t you want it back in your device? If yes, then you should install Dumpster Photo & Video Restore for PC. You know what? Now you can download Dumpster For PC, free on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. But first, have an overview of Dumpster app.
Dumpster works just like a recycle bin. It allows you to recover your media files conveniently. Users can also connect their dumpster app with their cloud storage, so they have a fully secured environment for their beloved photos & video files. However, it’s really safe to use, users do not need to worry about the leakage of their personal data. Because once their account is connected with the cloud storage, no one but only themselves will be able to access it. Moreover, Dumpster For PC works best for users who want to recover deleted files safely.
Backup & Restore
In Dumpster app, users are delivered with simple and easy to use interface. It allows them to backup & restores their files without a hassle. Once you have installed the app on your suited device, this app will look out for the fragments of the newly deleted files and let you know if you want to recover them as well. After that, each file you delete from your device, Dumpster For PC help you to recover it as well. However, if you want to permanently delete a file from your device. You can acquire the services of this app to do so. But once you delete or remove a file from the app, there will be no fragments left and you will be unable to recover it in the future.
Protect your Device
With the delivery of the Dumpster For PC, users can easily protect their saved files via app lock. This facility allows consumers to set a strong PIN code on the app and on the files which they don’t want others to see. But this service works best for users who have connected their Dumpster account with cloud storage. Because in case you lost or forget your PIN code, you can recover the saved files from the cloud storage.
Simplicity & Compatibility
No matter what your goal is, you will follow the easiest way to complete the job. That’s why Dumpster For PC has decided to provide users with an easy to use interface. Users can perform their desired operations within the app conveniently. After the installation of the app, just protect the files easily and turn on or off the protection from the notification bar of your device. Just like most of the Android devices have a private mode button in their device’s notification bar.
Dumpster works well for users who do not want to lose their beloved files forever. Though, my experience with this app was good on both Android device as well as on Computer. The only thing which I find intriguing about the app is its services to secure your saved files. Connection with cloud services and many more.
Dumpster for PC free download on Windows-Mac
In order to get the job done conveniently, a user must use to services of an Android emulator. It’s really easy to understand the whole operation. However, lots of Android emulators are introduced in the market. But are here to provide the best for our viewers, that’s why we will only be talking about NoxPlayer and BlueStacks. The given below procedure is for Dumpster for PC. Head below to start the tutorial:
Dumpster for Windows (All versions)
- Hit the given link to download and install NoxPlayer on PC. (Link)
- Once installed, see its tutorial till its homepage starts to appear.
- From its homepage, access Google Folder and click once on the Play Store icon.
- Enter your active Gmail ID in order to start processing on Dumpster for Windows.
- Now, type Dumpster in the search bar of the Play store and hit the enter button.
- Click on the install button and accept the installation license.
- Depending on the speed of your internet connection, this app will be installed in a matter of seconds.
Dumpster for Mac OS
- Access the provided link to install BlueStacks on PC. (Link)
- Before installing, try to understand the working phenomenon of Blue stacks by reading its provided tutorial on its official website.
- When this emulator is installed, open it.
- At first, you need to enter your Gmail ID in the emulator to start your work on Dumpster for Mac.
- From its homepage, click once on the Play Store icon.
- Type Dumpster in the search bar of Play Store and click on your desired app result.
- Hit the Install button and after a while, the icon of this app will start to appear on the homepage of BlueStacks.
That’s all for Dumpster for PC free download on Windows-Mac. As for the provided guide above, it helps a user to get the best results. The NoxPlayer is well-known for its compatibility on Windows and BlueStacks works well on Mac. So, feel free to feedback and do not forget to share our posts with your friends on social media. Thanks.