In this tutorial, we will tell you how to download and install iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC. If you want to get iDVR-PRO Viewer on Windows and Mac OS then you are at the right place. We will show you simple steps to install this app on PC. But before we will show you how to install iDVR-PRO Viewer for Laptop Devices, let have a look at the app. What it is about and how it works?
What is iDVR-PRO Viewer?
It is a free Android surveillance tool that shows a live preview of the P2P cam. With the help of an internet connection, you can see live HD view of the cam from any part of the world. Along with that it also records cam videos and includes the feature of video playback. Users can watch any previous video of the cam. All videos are saved in the cloud storage of the app. Furthermore, it also comes with a motion detector. This feature notifies users if it senses any motion in the video. You will get a real-time notification with screenshots so that you can take action quickly.
How does it work?
The procedure for connection IP cams with this app is very simple. Users can easily connect surveillance with it. All they have to do is to click on the option of adding a device. Afterward enter details of the cam such as Device Name, Port Number, and IP address of the cam. Once done, now you can see the HD view of the cam. But make sure that the internet is connected. It works on WiFi, 3G and 4G networks. It also works on free Public Hotspots but we suggest a VPN app. You can try Rocket VPN for PC to secure an internet connection.
How to Install iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC and Laptop?
iDVR-PRO Viewer is an Android App. But with the help of Android Emulators, you can download iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC easily. The good thing is that you can download iDVR-PRO Viewer for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and iDVR-PRO Viewer for Mac. The reason behind this is an Android Emulator. If you want to install iDVR-PRO Viewer on PC then you need to follow the instructions given below.
Download iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC via BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks cross-platforming utility on your machine. (Link)
- Open the emulator’s downloaded file to start its installation process.
- Installing BlueStacks is very easy, you just have to keep following the on-screen instructions until you are asked to click on the Finish button.
- After the successful installation of the software, launch it by double-clicking on its icon from the desktop of your PC.
- Before leading you towards its home interface, the software will ask you to enter some personal info.
- You’ll be advised to enter a Google Account to access Google Play Services on PC.
- Once you are done providing such info, you’ll be redirected to its main page.
- Just click once on the play store’s icon.
- Type iDVR-PRO Viewer inside the play store’s search bar and press enter.
- Hit the install button and wait until the process completes.
- Thereafter, start using iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC by clicking on the Open button.