In this tutorial, we will tell you how to download and install iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC. If you want to get iDVR-PRO Viewer on Windows and Mac OS then you are at the right place. We will show you simple steps to install this app on PC. But before we will show you how to install iDVR-PRO Viewer for Laptop Devices, let have a look on the app. What it is about and how it works?
What is iDVR-PRO Viewer?
It is a free Android surveillance tool which shows a live preview of the P2P cam. With the help of internet connection, you can see live HD view of the cam from any part of the world. Along with that it also records cam videos and includes the feature of video playback. Users can watch any previous video of the cam. All videos are saved in the cloud storage of the app. Furthermore, it also comes with a motion detector. This feature notifies users if it senses any motion in the video. You will get a real-time notification with screenshots so that you can take action quickly.
How does it work?
The procedure for connection IP cams with this app is very simple. Users can easily connect surveillance with it. All they have to do is to click on the option of adding a device. Afterward enter details of the cam such as Device Name, Port Number, and IP address of the cam. Once done, now you can see HD view of the cam. But make sure that internet is connected. It works on WiFi, 3G and 4G networks. It also works on free Public Hotspots but we suggest a VPN app. You can try Rocket VPN for PC to secure internet connection.
How to Install iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC and Laptop
As I have told you iDVR-PRO Viewer can be download on PC with the help of Android Emulator. So first we have to download an Android Emulator on our PC. There are many third-party emulators available in the market but we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. The steps given below are for
iDVR-PRO Viewer for PC via Nox App Player. But you can use this method on any Android Emulator.
How to Install iDVR-PRO Viewer for Windows 10, 8, 7
- After installing the emulator. Open it on your PC.
- You will see the homepage of Nox.
- Form homepage clicks on Google Folder and selects the Play Store.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials.
- Once you have activated the Play Store. Use search, type iDVR-PRO Viewer and press enter key.
- Select the app and hit the install button.
This is how you can install iDVR-PRO Viewer for Windows 10, 8, 7 and other versions.
iDVR-PRO Viewer for Mac (Mac OS X)
The above method also works for Mac and Mac OS X. But for good and quality results of iDVR-PRO Viewer try BlueStacks.
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks by entering information i.e (Device Name, WiFi password, Google Account, etc)
- Once done, you will see the main page of BlueStacks.
- From the homepage go to MY APPS tab. Click on System App and select Google Store.
- Search for iDVR-PRO Viewer. Select the app and hit the install button.
Once installed, Click Open to use iDVR-PRO Viewer for Mac and Mac OS X.