Download iCSee for PC Windows and Mac OS. Here in this guide, we will tell you how to get iCSee Camera for PC Download. It is one of the best video surveillance app which shows a live view of the cam directly on the device with HD quality. There is no iCsee App for PC but with the help of Android Emulators, we can easily get iCSee Software for PC. But before we move towards the guide lets have an overview of the application.
iCSee App Review
This application is specially designed for WiFi IP cams. It shows live video on the device directly from the cam to any part of the world. All it requires is a working WiFi connection. Along with the live preview, it comes with video recording and video playback feature. It means you can view recorded video of the cam easily. All videos are saved and stored in local storage or cloud storage. You can get more information on the iCSee website. Below you can see the main key features of the application.
Main Key Features of iCSee
- Real-time HD view of the cam.
- Works on WiFi, 3G, 4G connection. (Also works on Public WiFi but we suggest VPN connection for the security. Try Yoga VPN for PC.)
- Supports Video Recording and Video Playback.
- Supports PTZ Control (Tilt, Zoom, Orientation management)
- Cloud Storage Support for Recorded Videos.
- Includes Motion Detector. Alert or notified users if it records any motion.
- Connect multiple doorbells, DVRs, IP cams.
Alternative to iCSee for PC
How to Connect iCSee Camera App for PC
If you don’t know how to connect iCSee Camera App on your PC then do not worry. Here we will tell you how to do it. There is no special iCSee Login PC. Just like Android device you need to make an Account. Once done, Setup your IP cam by entering such as IP address of the cam, Device Name, and Port Number. That’s it you have now successfully connected iCsee Camera App on your PC. But make sure that internet is connected and working.
How to Install iCSee for PC and Laptop
As I have told you iCSee can be download on PC with the help of Android Emulator. So first we have to download an Android Emulator on our PC. There are many third-party emulators available in the market but we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. The steps given below are for
iCSee for PC via Nox App Player. But you can use this method on any Android Emulator.
How to Install iCSee for Windows 10, 8, 7
- After installing the emulator. Open it on your PC.
- You will see the homepage of Nox.
- Form homepage clicks on Google Folder and selects the Play Store.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials.
- Once you have activated the Play Store. Use search, type iCSee, and press enter key.
- Select the app and hit the install button.
This is how you can install iCSee for Windows 10, 8, 7 and other versions.
iCSee for Mac (Mac OS X)
The above method also works for Mac and Mac OS X. But for good and quality results of iCSee try BlueStacks.
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks by entering information i.e (Device Name, WiFi password, Google Account, etc)
- Once done, you will see the main page of BlueStacks.
- From the homepage go to MY APPS tab. Click on System App and select Google Store.
- Search for iCSee. Select the app and hit the install button.
Once installed, Click Open to use iCSee for Mac and Mac OS X.
iCSee for PC
A free video surveillance app which let users see live video of the cam in HD quality. It supports Video Recording and Video Playback. Users can see any previous videos of the IP cam. Moreover, if it detects motion in the cam video then it will notify immediately with captured screenshots. So try this app right now and manage IP cams of school, office, business or any other place easily.