Do you care about the security of your beloved ones? Never want to miss them even when you are far away? If yes, then Blink Home Monitor app is the right choice for you. Because now there is no need to pay to keep an eye on your belongings but only if you are a blink app user. Yet this application is available for smartphones. So can you access a Blink system from a Computer? That’s what we are going to discuss, How To Download & Install Blink Home Monitor For PC and Laptop. We are delivering our guide by taking consideration of all the users who have Windows & Mac operating systems.
Blink Home Monitor is a surveillance tool which is used to access the live feed of blink cameras. It is one of the best monitoring tools yet available in the market. The main reason for the success of this application is the cheap rates. The camera devices do not cost you much as compared to others. Users can easily set their cameras at any place as they desire conveniently. However, you only need to put two batteries inside your cameras and they will work for over a year. There are no wires and all that matters is the right spot to place the blink cams. For instance; when you are at home, place them inside the house and when you are out, you can place them right after your front door.
Blink is all about bringing ease into your lives. So it’s just like a walk in the park while connecting cameras with the app. To do so, all you need to do is scan the QR-code placed outside the camera devices. Scan it with your smartphone and in a matter of seconds, you will get a successful connection notification.
Now, there is no need to have 2 blinks accounts. Thanks to the update delivered by Blink Inc. users can connect multiple devices with a single blink account. Like when your monitoring system is connected with your smartphone, you can also use Blink Home Monitor For PC at the same time. Long story short, there is no need to sign out from an account just to log in from another device.
Following are the main reasons for installing Blink Home Monitor For PC as well as Laptop:
- A clear view of the live feed on a big screen.
- Detects every single bit of movements and notifies a user every time someone’s around.
- Allows connection with multiple devices.
- On streaming videos in HD quality.
- Fully free application without online ads.
Blink Home Monitor is an Android App. But with the help of Android Emulators, you can download Blink Home Monitor for PC easily. The good thing is that you can download Blink Home Monitor for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Blink Home Monitor for Mac. The reason behind this is an Android Emulator. If you want to install Blink Home Monitor on PC then you need to follow the instructions given below.
Follow these simple steps to download Blink Home Monitor for PC Windows and macOS.
- To download Blink Home Monitor Android App on PC. Download and Install Android Emulators on PC.
- After installing the emulator on your PC. You need to set up your Google Account.
- Google Account is necessary to download the Blink Home Monitor App on PC and other Android Apps on PC.
- Now open PlayStore app on the emulator. Click on the search and type Blink Home Monitor.
- Select the Blink Home Monitor app from the search results.
- Click on Install button and then Accept installation of Blink Home Monitor App.
Once installed, click on Open button to start using Blink Home Monitor for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 and macOS for free.
Blink Home Monitor is becoming famous from time to time. It is best for those who never want to become a victim of criminal activities. As for those who want to watch their kids at home while they are working, it is the best choice for them. So here, we are recommending you to start downloading Blink Home Monitor For PC now.