Alfred Home Security Camera for Windows PC. It has become possible with the help of Android Emulators. Using a third-party Android Emulator on your PC you can easily get Alfred Home Security Camera for Windows. The good news is that it works on all Windows versions. It doesn’t matter if you are using Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or any old version of the Windows. These emulators work perfectly well on any Windows version. Before we will tell you how to get Alfred Home Security Camera for PC lets to know something about the application.
What is Alfred Home Security Camera App
It is a free Android tool which makes your old Smartphone work as P2P cam. Instead of CCTV camera now you can make your old Smartphone works exactly the same. It shows live preview in HD quality without any interruption. All you have to do is to select the camera device and viewer device and make sure that Alfred Home Security Camera app is installed on both devices. Afterward, place the camera phone and view it on another device. This application also works on 3G and 4G connection.
Alfred Home Security Camera for Windows 10 (Features)
There are many features of Alfred Home Security Camera App. Some of the main key features are shown below.
- View Live streaming and HD view of the cam with the help internet.
- Communicate from both sides just like Walkie Talkie or Intercom.
- Records all live videos and store them in internal space of the device.
- Saved videos can be viewed in offline mode as well.
- Supports PTZ control. View video in both Landscape and Portrait view.
- Include human and motion detector. It will notify if it detects any motion or face in the video.
How to Install Alfred Home Security Camera for PC and Laptop
As I have told you Alfred Home Security Camera can be download on PC with the help of Android Emulator. So first we have to download an Android Emulator on our PC. There are many third-party emulators available in the market but we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. The steps given below are for
Alfred Home Security Camera for PC via Nox App Player. But you can use this method on any Android Emulator.
How to Install Alfred Home Security Camera for Windows 10, 8, 7
- After installing the emulator. Open it on your PC.
- You will see the homepage of Nox.
- Form homepage clicks on Google Folder and selects the Play Store.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials.
- Once you have activated the Play Store. Use search, type Alfred Home Security Camera and press enter key.
- Select the app and hit the install button.
This is how you can install Alfred Home Security Camera for Windows 10, 8, 7 and other versions.
Alfred Home Security Camera for Mac (Mac OS X)
The above method also works for Mac and Mac OS X. But for good and quality results of Alfred Home Security Camera try BlueStacks.
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks by entering information i.e (Device Name, WiFi password, Google Account, etc)
- Once done, you will see the main page of BlueStacks.
- From the homepage go to MY APPS tab. Click on System App and select Google Store.
- Search for Alfred Home Security Camera. Select the app and hit the install button.
Once installed, Click Open to use Alfred Home Security Camera for Mac and Mac OS X.